Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cute Iron On

Happy Sunday!! It was a beautiful weekend here in Texas!! I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. 

When I was looking for a patch to cover up the initials on my hoodie, I came across this cute heart at Hobby Lobby.  I also used my 40% off coupon which put it at just a few dollars. 


I thought is was so colorful, pretty, and it would perfect to put on a tank.  I went and purchased a couple of tanks at Target, but just wasn't sure which color I wanted to go with.....


I ended up going with the pink one, I thought is would be the most versatile of the two. It was a simple process to iron it on, and only took a few minutes.  I am very pleased with it. 


It will be perfect to wear with a light jacket now, and shorts in the summer.





I am linking up to Chic on a Shoestring Decorating.  Stop by and see all the other great projects. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Nicole
 

 
 



 
 


2 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

How fun to see you in Blogland again, Nicole! I love that iron-on...cute! Have a great week!...hugs...Debbie

Tracy said...

Hi Nicole, welcome back! I have not been blogging much either, have been too busy to work on projects, but I'm trying to get back to it. Glad you are too.

Take care!