Saturday, February 12, 2011

Free Paint Sample & Coupon.......

Happy Saturday yall!!  I just wanted to share a little bit of my excitement with you.  I was browsing through some blogs the other day, and saw on someones blog, sorry I cannot remember where, that someone had received a free paint sample from Valspar

So, of course, I hopped on over to Valsar's website to claim my free sample......Well, unfortunately they had given all their samples away already that day.....  But, a few days later I remembered going there, and thought it would not hurt to check again.  YAY, I lucked out and was able to select a color to come my way.  

This morning this sweet little box arrived at my door.......

Exciting Little Box......
I opened it up, and all of this stuff was waiting for me in the box.......
Look at all this stuff......
Cute little roller for your paint....
And, a $5.00 Coupon for your next paint purchase.......

Coordinating colors to choose from for your project 

Look at the variety......

Click here to select from a large selection of colors, and get your own free sample......  Valspar    Do not be discouraged if the samples have all been given away, try back tomorrow or the next day. 

Thank you Valspar...........................  I cannot wait to start my next project.

I hope you all enjoy this wonderful weekend. 

Nicole~
Bentley is not really loving his new hair cut.............


5 comments:

Honey at 2805 said...

Oh, what a nice goodie box your received. I'm about to check to see if they are still offering this.
Thanks for your visit & comment. I am your new follower!

Tracy said...

Hi Nicole! Free paint supplies - that is awesome, what are you planning to do?

xinex said...

Oh how exciting! I will have to check on that too, Nicole. Thanks for the heads up...Christine

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Thanks for the reminder! I need to remember to do this in the morning! I keep getting there too late!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am your newest follower.
I invite you to visit my blog and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)